Winds of Winter cEDH Event
The registration cap has been removed; however, the event itself is still capped at 64 players. Anyone on the registration list past the 64 player cap will be added to our wait list and are welcome to pay day-of at the preregistration price to be able to participate in the event if players do not show up. If you do not pay for your ticket prior to the event date, there is no guarantee your spot will be held - those who prepay are guaranteed their spot in this event. As of writing this, 28 tickets are paid for and all 64 spots are taken through topdeck registration.
NEW UPDATE 11/18/2023
Special Guest Artists David Palumbo and GoldSabertooth will be at this event with Artist Proofs and signing cards.**
64 player cap. All players beyond the 64 player cap will be added to the wait list and day of if players do not show up we will go down the wait list and offer spots to the next person in line.
**🏆 $2000 in CASH PRIZES 🏆 **
plus Exciting DOOR PRIZES await you!
📅Date: December 16th, 2023
🕘 Doors Open/Registration: 9:00 AM
🕙 Player Meeting: 10:00 AM
🕥 Round 1 Starts: 10:30 AM
** 🔥 What to Expect: 🔥**
🎉 CASH PRIZES:
🥇 1st Place: $500
🥈 2nd Place-4th Place: $200
💰 Top 16 Payout 5th-16th: $75
💎 DOOR PRIZES:
🎁 Exclusive Magic: The Gathering Merchandise
- Failure to register and submit your decklist can result in a game loss so please make sure to do so. Decklists are submitted using a MoxField link from their website. This link once submitted will carry over any and all changes made on your decklist so no further submissions will be needed. Decklist modifications should not be made after the start of round 1.
- No 3 or 5 person pods allowed(Pods of 4 only, byes allowed)
- 80 minute rounds
- 5 rounds swiss no turns.(active player finishes their turn)
- Cut to top 16 then cut to top 4 for the final table. (top 16 and final table are not timed)
- Wins are 5 points, draws are 1 point, byes count as a win.
- Proxy cards are allowed and are unlimited however there is a limit to 10 MDFC proxies. MDFC cards will require full text, mana cost, card type(s) and name. Proxy cards that are not MDFC need to be full color and utilize recognizable art.